WSCC Annual General Meeting

One elected executive position that has no known candidates (at least not known to me) is Secretary.Not a lot of responsibility: attend two meetings a month, take minutes, e-mail them to executive members. A good way to get involved in the operation of the Club (and you get to vote on things too!). If anyone is interested, nominate yourself at the AGM.

I didn't get to say it at the meeting but I would like to say congrats to our new auto-x director, Tim, and I look forward to another awesome season of racing :) And to Jim on being elected President, I hope your car gets good fuel economy for all those trips from Steinbach to Gimli.

Thanks Mark, and all those that have shown their support. It is going to be tough to follow what Sue and previous Directors have done. But I, and the new Autox Committee (more on that later) will do what we can to ensure that autox in Manitoba continues to grow while remaining fun and competitive all at the same time.

wow, congrats Tim! I have no doubt you will do a great job.Sorry for not being able to make recent meetings... seems like I always have a conflict of some sort (tonight it was indoor soccer), but I'm sure the right people were voted into the positions :)

Thanks again folks.

Does this mean you'll lose some focus on your driving, and I'll still be able to beat you even though you'll be in an STi on R-compounds??

Don't think so Wray. ;) You will be too busy spinning that S2000 to be fast. Oh wait, spinning was fast for you this year. :D

Hey Tim, are you going to have 'Tim's Team player" prizes?

Haven't decided. Do you know anyone that wants to sponsor them? ;) A lot of bald heads in the club and I know this great place for ball caps. :D Mind you, based on the banquet, most are ice racers, maybe touques would be better! :laugh:

shameless plug for Dec.14Thanks, Sandra. Should be another year full of social-type things for us all to do. Next WSCC event is our Brewery Tour. Check your email if you are a WSCC member, and don't forget to RSVP.Got an idea for something new, which folks would like to do in 2007? Let me know!VickiWSCC Social Director

Archived