Club Dinner at Gimli Motorsport Park

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By my count you now have: Corey: 1Apex: 1Dark Daku89 1Jeff: 2Miss_Behavin 2Curtis 2Lotiguy 3 (although those Saskatchewan boys can eat)JustKickin 2Hard Dog 2poSSum 2AMGNuts 1 + 2MGAdams 10 (Regina Sports Car Club)Bob_W 15 to 20 workersJstoezel 1Al M 2Speedzilla 1Grail 1Rhyno 2Wayne696 2Paceman 2JasonPank 2Nopistons 4My math: 68Sounds like we are going to have a decent turn out from Portage la Prairie for friends, family and sponsors as we're bringing out 4 racers (2 RR's and 2 Solo's). Our count is 9 for supper although that may change depending on weather, we will know exact numbers on Wednesday and will update. New total: 77Awesome turn out, eh? Plus I know there is others that haven't RSVP'd yet. Thanks to the club for putting this on. Along with the Regina SCC Guys, we will also cough up some silver because of our large numbers. Thank you.

What is the cost for non members? My step daughter and friend are going to be out for the Autoslolom and would like to stay for supper.

Maybe Pete L can confirm this: You must either be an annual (Full) member or a daily member to attend the race event, i.e., allowed to get past the gate and onto the grounds. Daily membership costs $10.00. Once you're a member, you have all privileges of other members, except voting privileges.Our Constitution states, "Daily Members may attend meetings and events, but are not entitled to vote on constitutional amendments nor election of officers, nor hold office." The August 6th dinner is "an event" that a daily member is entitled to attend, as per our Constitution.

Maybe Pete L can confirm this: You must either be an annual (Full) member or a daily member to attend the race event' date=' i.e., allowed to get past the gate and onto the grounds. Daily membership costs $10.00. Once you're a member, you have all privileges of other members, except voting privileges. [/quote']During the drivers meeting, last race weekend, Pete L said that anyone with a wrist band would be "in" so AMGNuts_Bocar is correct, with the $10 daily member fee you get your wrist band and you are good to go.

Are we sending an email about this? I ran into some wscc friends last night that don't frequent the forums and had no idea.

The e-mail advertising the Vintage Race weekend and Club Dinner was sent to all current members on July 19th with the subject line: "WSCC Vintage Race Weekend August 6&7".

Up to 104 now, is that a record? I didn't see Dyrk rsvp (unless I missed it). Is there possibly others, along with Dyrk, that may need someone else to RSVP for them? Good job Pete and to the club for putting this on. On behalf of the hungry attendees, we say thank you. BTW - I was at a wedding last weekend and Danny's Whole Hog was catering. Damn good food. Nobody went away hungry.

Pppssttt Jordan' date=' don't forget all the Wonderful People that donate many hours to help/Marshall so We can Play:)[/quote']OMG!!! I forgot about the volunteers. If we don't have to swap a tranny or something goofy like that, count us in for volunteering to man a corner station for worker's hot laps. It's the least we can do.

Archived