Summer 2016 Hotlap days

TheC

• 2 months later...

yes that is accurate.

One price $60.

There is a private event (hosted by WSCC) that day and they have booked the track until 3 or 3:30. There is a chance they will end early so if you want to show up and take a chance, come on out!

We may run later than 7:30pm if we have enough people who show up for lapping and can get volunteers to staff the track. 

For all those who may be attending this session: we will be going hot at 4:00pm sharp! arrive early and get ready to hit the track at 4:00!

On 2016-07-03 at 7:09 PM, nopistons said:

No. There is no license required however if you are new to lapping at Gimli there will be a single mini-school at 4:00pm!

I actually meant WSCC membership.

I have lapped there 5 or so times in the past, but I could always use some more instruction.  I am dailing in my 3-way adjustable coil-overs, so I can really screw up my handling now!  If I could get an instructor that can help not just with my driving, but also making small adjustments between sessions that would be great!

more info on the school?

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone assist?
I'm trying to register for Friday Aug 5 but I'm getting the error message below. Not sure why. I'm registered for Saturday as well, could that be it?
Thanks!

By the way, I'll try to register 2 cars to this event, under 2 different names. Will that also be possible?

DUPLICATE NUMBER
The racing has already begun and another driver beat you to the number you are trying to register. Please use the back button of your browser and select a different number.

On 01/08/2016 at 10:18 AM, NOITALL said:

DUPLICATE NUMBER

The racing has already begun and another driver beat you to the number you are trying to register. Please use the back button of your browser and select a different number.

You can pick a different number so you can complete your online registration then speak with Timing and Scoring when you arrive and see how they want to deal with it. Same thing happened to me so I'm registered as 204 rather than #7. 

1 hour ago, chkdsk said:

You can pick a different number so you can complete your online registration then speak with Timing and Scoring when you arrive and see how they want to deal with it. Same thing happened to me so I'm registered as 204 rather than #7. 

How do you "pick a number"?

41 minutes ago, NOITALL said:

How do you "pick a number"?

Uh.... Duh, I'm not sure. I was referring to the Road Racing part and not the Practice Day as you should not need a number for Practice Day. If you can't change your number under your car edit then just follow Marcoux's instructions and Register and pay at the track. To do that, full out some kind of paper that has all your relevant info; name, address, phone number, WSCC #, Car Info and make sure you have the exact change or cheque for whoever is doing the registration.  

Wcma wants the road race guys to register a number for the car.  So Jordan is 7. But on registration there's another 7 so he had to select any other number that will let him move ahead.

If you're  hot lapping or TT you don't need a number. But to register you do. Pick a number that allows you to move ahead. (This number has nothing to do with anything other than getting you to the next page)

If you want a door number,  speak to the appropriate dicipline director.

Hope this helps. 

Al

3 hours ago, Al Marcoux said:

Wcma wants the road race guys to register a number for the car.  So Jordan is 7. But on registration there's another 7 so he had to select any other number that will let him move ahead.

If you're  hot lapping or TT you don't need a number. But to register you do. Pick a number that allows you to move ahead. (This number has nothing to do with anything other than getting you to the next page)

If you want a door number,  speak to the appropriate dicipline director.

Hope this helps. 

Al

Al, DLBRacing does not have a "number" field we can choose...

Archived