Cool car videos thread

Corey

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Complete video of the El Toro ProSolo in the winning STR S2000:

This video really gets me wanting to do a ProSolo! It's got to be a bit of a mind job to switch courses after every run.
wow that looks like so much fun! wish I could go to spring nats this year :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rear engine rear drive in the rain, driving like it's a video game with the competitors set on easy:

his co-drivers had incidents, and the car retired at the 20-hour mark, but he managed to pass 10 cars for position during that stint. godly...

Went to Exotics Racing this past weekend. Had a blast in the Ferrari 458. I had the McLaren MP4-12C booked, but apparently the engine/trans blew up a few days before I got there.

Kind of felt like I needed the instructor for about 3 laps, at which point I would have preferred if he just got out and let me drive in silence.. but I kind of get why they remain in there and keep on instructing. Slight incident on the crest on the last lap... touched the brakes at a very bad time. Probably a good thing it wasn't in Race mode. :eek:

his co-drivers had incidents, and the car retired at the 20-hour mark, but he managed to pass 10 cars for position during that stint. godly...
Guess he forgot it was raining... amazing driving. Apparently he was working the wheel and sliding the car around not only because he was going at plaid in the rain but also because he was able to keep heat in the tires that way.Hopefully these aren't a repost... Some clever stuff.
I'd pay to become a test mule for this stuff!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived