Hot lapping /School Aug 10th 2012

Just a reminder hot laps on Friday Aug 10th.Memberships are available at the track .DLB registration is available and regular registration at the track cash or cheques only . Please bring correct amount.(cash)If you are registering at the track please arrive early gives you max track time.Drivers meeting 1130 new guys or gals should be here and anyone else too.1st session at Noon $60.Lunch 330.2nd session at 4 til 730 $60 or $100 for both .The food truck won't be there so we will order pizza for 330.Volunteers ,drivers and whoever please place your order here .FYI 2 pieces will fill you up no probs .$2.50 per slice OR$6 gets you 2 slices and a drink. (please bring correct change). Volunteers will eat on us .Please choose Pep mush, Ham pine, Veggie, or Pep bacon. Gate opens 6 PM Thursday night. I'll be there . Any question get a hold of me.291 7006 call or text.Al

has the east side of meeting room been closed up yet. if not any volunteers to try to get that done on this weekend. i may bring skill saw, drills etc., may be able to scavenge enough wood materials from the junk pile ? if not a tarp ?

Just a reminder hot laps on Friday Aug 10th.Memberships are available at the track .DLB registration is available and regular registration at the track cash or cheques only . Please bring correct amount.(cash)If you are registering at the track please arrive early gives you max track time.Drivers meeting 1130 new guys or gals should be here and anyone else too.1st session at Noon $60.Lunch 330.2nd session at 4 til 730 $60 or $100 for both .The food truck won't be there so we will order pizza for 330.Volunteers ' date='drivers and whoever please place your order here .FYI 2 pieces will fill you up no probs .$2.50 per slice OR$6 gets you 2 slices and a drink. (please bring correct change). Volunteers will eat on us .Please choose Pep mush, Ham pine, Veggie, or Pep bacon. Gate opens 6 PM Thursday night. I'll be there . Any question get a hold of me.291 7006 call or text.Al[/quote']Bumpity Bump

BMW track day School/hotlapsIf anyone needs to contact me 204 291 7006 call or text .I'll be at the end of my shoe in Gimli on wed eve setting up for BMW school for thursday . Birchwood BMW set up the students we set up the school.Call Dave Cummins at BMW if you want in and you own a bimmer .If you want to participate in fridays hotlaps please let me know .See you at the track.Al

Archived