Project "Racetrac"

thanks! funny thing is I have more views on here than I do on Alltrac.net where everyone is nuts for these cars. I guess this is more of an oddity here, plus so few people actually have build threads of their race cars on these forums for some reason. 

That is kind of interesting. I love reading through build threads though, it is fun seeing a build come together. I agree it would be nice to see more build threads on this forum. I did a lot of work on my car in the past but did not post it up in a build thread because did not think people would be interested in seeing a build thread for a car that was all ready completed. Now it being fall I am feeling like a car project would be a lot of fun. I have been keeping my eyes open for my dream car a 1971-1972 Celica. If I ever find one a build up of it will defiantly be posted up on the forum. Any new progress on your car?

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, conebasher said:

Anybody being a troll on Alltrac.net? I posted my build on the MG Experience forum and there are some really nasty comments on there

Thats too bad. Your car is so cool. I am kind of amazed how you can build a car like that from scratch and have it run events and preform really well and get FTD's. You did quite well in national events too right. I posted something about running a similar motor as your MG has like something from Cosworth etc in my celica at one point on a Toyota group. I got so much flack I actually deleted the post. 

On 2016-09-25 at 8:25 PM, conebasher said:

Anybody being a troll on Alltrac.net? I posted my build on the MG Experience forum and there are some really nasty comments on there

No updates lately except that I am working on a fibreglass hood that I hope to reproduce and sell. And amazingly few trolls on Alltrac.net. Granted I am not going much away from the norm of modding these cars but the community is fairly troll free for the most part which is awesome. Heck there was even one converted to a mid engine ford V8 and pretty much everyone thought it kicked ass lol.

Archived