Season Passes on sale, Thursday April 14, 7pm

Re: Season Passes on sale, Thursday April 14, 7pm

mzf' date=' I sent in your payment.[/quote']cool thanks man! hey, are we in SS or SP? not that it matters. we'll be taking first and second in either, right? hehe ::)

Dave' date=' Karl bought my pass for me...so to be clear, he intended to purchase two...don't try to "fix" anything ;)[/quote']oh ic. :grin:

Wow!I forgot they were going on sale today at 7.  I bought mine at just after 9 and there were only 5 left (including the one I bought)!  Glad I got in' date=' I don't want to do the mad registration scramble before each event.[/quote']Ditto... I was going "damn,damn,damn,damn" until I saw there were 7 left.

Re: Season Passes on sale, Thursday April 14, 7pmHeads up for Paypal'ers. When I tried to send my funds to the WSCC, Paypal said I was over my limit. Turns out there is a $1000 limit unless you get your account verified. It's a hard limit so once you reach it, you can't continue to purchase items. I was $42 dollars away from the limit.I went through the verification process, which is in two parts. The first is paypals automated system displaying a code on the screen, then your phone rings and you need to enter the code. The second is verification of your bank account, which takes a few business days.Anyways, just an FYI to those who don't know so you don't get stuck hitting the limit and losing out on some deal.Thanks to Dave for helping me out and letting me pay at the tech inspection or once my accounts been verified, which ever comes first. Much appreciated Dave.

Wow!I forgot they were going on sale today at 7.  I bought mine at just after 9 and there were only 5 left (including the one I bought)!  Glad I got in' date=' I don't want to do the mad registration scramble before each event.[/quote']I did the mad scramble last year, and I hated it.

woho 6 hours late but i got the second last one :)i now drive a 300zx gtr! lol please change 300zx to skyline if you couldthanks and see you guys soon' date=' can't wait!!![/quote']SWEET! I changed it up for you.

Archived