The "Sundance" WinterX Thread

Art

Best I can figure it's: 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 5 - 5Mean anything?

Found this for OBD II referencehttp://www.troublecodes.net/OBD2/If those are two 4 digit codes you're getting, they are manufacturer specific codes. Likely to do with category 2 - injector circuit, and 5 - vehicle speed & idle control.Makes sense, but until you can find the specific codes, it won't help much. What year is the mouthdance?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right, Mark. The fuel filter was before the break. I forgot about that.Could our bypassing the throttle body coolant feed have something to do with the sputtering? Codes don't suggest that, but you never know.

You're right' date=' Mark. The fuel filter was before the break. I forgot about that.Could our bypassing the throttle body coolant feed have something to do with the sputtering? Codes don't suggest that, but you never know.[/quote']I believe it was sputting near the end of the very first day.

Joe and I are willing to come by tomorrow (Sunday) to get rid of the cat and maybe try to decipher the power loss situation. Art will you be around?Yes, we know we'll be "missing" the superbowl. We're ok with that.

Joe and I are willing to come by tomorrow (Sunday) to get rid of the cat and maybe try to decipher the power loss situation. Art will you be around?Yes' date=' we know we'll be "missing" the superbowl. We're ok with that.[/quote']The Super what? :confused: I've never heard of that race. :bigeek:We get home from church around 11:30. I "might" be going sledding in the afternoon or visiting in the evening but feel free to come by. I'll help out as much as I can.

Archived