Floor hockey anyone?

See this thread on zucru for more info...http://s94355531.onlinehome.us/public_html/showthread.php?t=6893Post here or on zucru so I know how many can play or whether it needs to be rescheduled.Changed to Feb 3 because of ice-x - Gym has been booked and paid for, so this game is a go!Current attendees:NishNish's broPhilRobShaunDennisBurnRyanGemini (maybe)DarrylTek (will be there at 2:15)BozekMarkMontyDanny

Last bump before the weekend...here's a map: http://www.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=joe+doupe,+winnipeg&sll=49.875822,-97.148721&sspn=0.171028,0.456619&ie=UTF8&latlng=49903503,-97160097,14620770737642838157&ei=_uO_RZTCHJfsqwL7y53bBgSaturday, 2pm-4pm... the rental starts at 2pm sharp and ends at 4pm sharp, so try to be there a few minutes early to give yourself time to change, warm-up, etc. Call me 227-1155 if you have any questions or need directions

From my point of view, there is always room! It's just a matter of how many subs there will be. Right now if I take into account the usual couple of no-shows it looks like 6 per side, so 4 on 4 + goalies with 1 sub per team.Only equipment you need is a stick, bring whatever you want as long as it's something that won't damage or mark up hardwood floors. And if you have a floor hockey ball, bring it as well... I think the gym only has 1 or 2. It's up to you if you want to bring shin/knee/elbow/etc pads. Me and Ryan will be bringing the goalie equipment and the gym has nets.And Nik, as for being good or in shape, if Bill can play anybody can play ;) (j/k Bill :D )If the turn-out is really good, I have no problems organizing another one.

GARRR!! Okie.. sheesh.. yeah, Nish is right.. I am quite a couch potato (well, I used to be!).. it's hard not running down the puck even if you're winded.. but whatever.. if Nish is MY goalie.. he can handle it HIMSELF! haha;)

A taped up stick should be fine Jer... Are you left or right handed? Maybe someone can bring an extra stick if they have one?Phil, yeah, they still have those sticks.... they're terrible though, especially if you're tall. Some guys brought wooden sticks with plastic blades, but I think most brought wooden bladed sticks too.

Archived