Kudos on the new website!

The new WSCC website looks great! Good job whoever is responsible for making it happen :) Looks modern and easy to use. My only suggestion would be to add social media (Pinterest' date=' facebook, like, share etc)Great job![/quote']There aren't enough good adjectives to offer to the team that spearheaded this project. Suffices to say they did a superlative job with this new website. The team leader is a soft spoken car nut by the name of Johnny V. D. (our Webmaster) with the help of two other car nuts, Damon S. (our Publicity Director) and Tristan P. (our unofficial club Photographer). Way to go gentlemen. It's been like you've climbed a few mountains to get this new website up and runnning. But, better late than never.Special thanks must be given to Chris D. for his hard work, expertise and cooperation to make this new website a reality.So, Johnny, how come those social media links aren't up on our website, already? Just kidding. They are coming, Miss_Behavin. On that note, we Miss seeing your Behavin demeanour at our autoX events. Come out and co-drive my "Cay-ster S" sometimes. I think I could learn a few things from you. This invite is extended to Mark, also.Peter G.

The team leader is a soft spoken car nut by the name of Johnny V. D. (our Webmaster) with the help of two other car nuts' date=' Damon S. (our Publicity Director) and Tristan P. (our unofficial club Photographer). [/quote']Good work guys!!!!

I think it would be a mistake to not thank Jordan for his work. We came to him to ask if he'd be interested in hosting the new site and I think he got a lot more than what he bargained for.368 emails by my count. Also thanks to Chris, he was involved a large part of them as well.

post-1363-13921771148241_thumb.jpg

Archived