Menkes anyone??

jasonpank

Anyone going down there soon? If so, I might buy something and have it sent there. I can't seem to get the salespeople in Winnipeg to get their asses in gear to sell me what I want. It will be a very small and light package.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have something there too within the week, so if someone is heading down there please let me know. New set of wiper arms and blades. Woo hoo, that should be good for 2 tenths on a 60 second course. 8-)

• 3 weeks later...

I am heading down somewhere around April 11th-13th or so... bringing these back;Posted ImageWill probably have some extra room for anyone that needs anything small-ish picked up. My back seat will be down, so I can pick up any longer (<5ft) pieces.What do I have to do to "clear" things with customs?? I pay duty and is there some paperwork to fill out?B.

What do I have to do to "clear" things with customs?? I pay duty and is there some paperwork to fill out?

You need your invoice. And the customs officer may ask you a couple questions. He needs to fill out a B3 for you. You'll pay the duty on tires (Not sure what it is - 6.5% maybe?) plus GST.

Bill,I've got a pair of sway bars sitting there. They're modular so the box should be pretty slim, and weigh about 30lbs.I'll also have a piece of home audio equipment (5disc carousel) there if you can fit that too. Let me know what you can do and I'll send you the receipts.

• 2 weeks later...
Receipt sent to you Bill. I'm not sure exactly how it works. Obviously' date=' I'll cover all the fees associated with my HUGE package and then some.[/quote']Hi Curtis, I emailed you also.. apparently I also need your home address!Shoot me an email.. Chad and I are driving out tomorrow AM.B.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived