Menkes anyone??

jasonpank

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll probably be going down there not this week, but hopefully late next weekend.i have a load of stuff there and will be probably taking my van with all the seats removed. cause i have 4 275 tires and a new front bumper i need to take home. along with my stud conversion kit, but that's small.all depends on when i go for my training in connecticut on if i can go next friday, or the friday after that.i'll forsure post before i go though.

OK 99% sure i'm going there tomorrow afternoon (march 23rd). i'll have my parents van so i will have room for a fair amount of stuff, but i'll have a set of tires and a bumper so i doubt another full set of tires may be pushing it without doing alot of rearranging.email address you can do is p y t h i a s j t @ h o t m a i l obviously no wacky spaces. items can be picked up in steinbach, or picked up from my dad who works right by keniston and mcgillivray.

I've got 2 canister mufflers. each muffler is 14" long and 7" in diameter. Would you have room for that?-kl

I have not idea how much room we'll have, send me a copy of the receipts, and if I have room, I'll grab them. tatajer @ g m a i l . com

Jer, How big of a package and what sort of value? We are going down to Grand Forks on Friday evening and coming back Sunday...gotta get my 48 hour exemption. I have a fair amount of stuff to bring back so depending on what you got I may or may not be able to shoehorn it into the van. Shawn

Jer' date=' How big of a package and what sort of value? We are going down to Grand Forks on Friday evening and coming back Sunday...gotta get my 48 hour exemption. I have a fair amount of stuff to bring back so depending on what you got I may or may not be able to shoehorn it into the van. Shawn[/quote']Depending on when Joe decides to go down, I might not need this picked up. they are wheel spacers. small box approx 5lbs, no bigger than a shoe box. 115usd in value.Thanks.

Depending on when Joe decides to go down' date=' I might not need this picked up. they are wheel spacers. small box approx 5lbs, no bigger than a shoe box. 115usd in value.Thanks.[/quote']Joe,If you are going down and getting stuff for Jer, can you pick up something for me. I'll cut you a great deal on your oil for this spring! ;) i still owe you for picking up my strut hats.Nik

I just paid the duty/taxes on other people's items. It was pretty easy at the Winkler crossing! Smuggling isn't worth it - penalties are quite harsh.Aparently there is a similar service to Menkes in Pembina. Pembina Parcel or something... A bit shorter drive and you don't have to deal with the jerk at the Gretna crossing. $5 for any package. Sorry, I don't have any other info.

Pembina Parcel or something... A bit shorter drive and you don't have to deal with the jerk at the Gretna crossing. $5 for any package. Sorry' date=' I don't have any other info.[/quote']That's where I go. Hetty Walker runs it out of her house.Pembina Parcel Service276 S Cavalier St. Pembina, ND 58271 701-825-6205HWalker@PolarComm.com

Nik' date=' Jeremy, Jeff. I have your goods.[/quote']Thanks, Joe. Anyone who asks guys like Joe to pick things up for them from Menkes needs to realize how much bother it is for them, especially if a bunch of people ask them. Make sure to thank them and try and make them feel like it's really appreciated. Thanks so much, Joe! I understand there was quite a bother at the border. Really appreciate it!:)Posted ImageNik

Archived