2007 Race School

lotiguy

curious as to the entrants,what number plan to actually "race" this year?i know quite a few sask. entrants will travel for the school+have cars to race,it would be a shame to lose some entrants to the gimli grid because some people want to go "play" on a weekend at the school.hopefully this is not the case and the grids will grow.myself i have sold my Reynard F-2000 and have a new car on the way from the U.S (yes another F-2000).next year should be good as 3x F-2000 from regina + some fender clad cars too.it is possible to host a second school for the "non competition" drivers?feel free to respond.

• 2 weeks later...

by the lack of input is it safe to assume that ALL the entrants for race school plan to make it to a "grid" this year?that's nuts if true,,,28 new drivers/cars would be incredible :)what would be bad is if some "legit" racer guy's got bumped :(of the 28 entrants, how many have race cars with those "funny" looking fender things?

Jordan, your brother should race this year to practice for Targa Newfoundland! Just my opinion of course. :DVSM SiR, SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!! Looking forward to seeing you at the track. If you are interested, you could offer your car as a rental on the weekends you are unable to finance. Or team up with someone and split the driving. This will help both of you financially and you can concentrate on the task at hand, whether it be driving or wrenching. The helping hands are incredibly valuable - especially between races when adjustments to the setup are required. Perhaps you and LongLiveJDM sound compatible?!? :gfight: (Sorry, I couldn't resist - but seriously, you might want to ask around at the school)I will be racing my V-Dub :metal: as usual.See you at the races!

Archived