AX 2022 Season Leaderboard

helix

Nice to see a close battle in the Novice division. Also, goes to show the importance of attending as many events as possible with the 1/2 + 1 rule for drops.

Not that it matters, but there is no way in heck that I could've received 10 points for event #9.  Well, not in less I was the only entry in the mixed class - ha-ha!

Thanks @helix for your efforts in putting together the leaderboard - no easy task.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 12:11 PM, Weebly said:

Nice to see a close battle in the Novice division. Also, goes to show the importance of attending as many events as possible with the 1/2 + 1 rule for drops.

Not that it matters, but there is no way in heck that I could've received 10 points for event #9.  Well, not in less I was the only entry in the mixed class - ha-ha!

Thanks @helix for your efforts in putting together the leaderboard - no easy task.

Upon further review by the Command Center, the ruling on the field stands.

Believe it or not, I did get 10 points that day but there was only one other entry and it was their first time doing an AutoSlalom event and they should've been in Novice class.  So, I  did manage (just barely) to squeak out a win.

Sorry for causing you any extra work Helix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 2:37 PM, Weebly said:

Upon further review by the Command Center, the ruling on the field stands.

Believe it or not, I did get 10 points that day but there was only one other entry and it was their first time doing an AutoSlalom event and they should've been in Novice class.  So, I  did manage (just barely) to squeak out a win.

Sorry for causing you any extra work Helix.

No problem, I will have that looked after.

11 hours ago, egorlike said:

For complete 2022 season how many events are being taken into account? Is it 6 or more?

I believe it’s 1/2 the total events plus one that get considered. So for the complete 2022 season of 15 events it would end up being 7(.5)+1 = 8 events considered. So your 8 best results would be used if you attend more than 8 events I think?

Edited by Lou

2 hours ago, Lou said:

I believe it’s 1/2 the total events plus one that get considered. So for the complete 2022 season of 15 events it would end up being 7(.5)+1 = 8 events considered. So your 8 best results would be used if you attend more than 8 events I think?

Oh ok thank you

7 hours ago, Lou said:

I was told that the 1/2 +1 rule was so that a person could only win one class and it's been in place since I joined the club.

Just a note about the leaderboard - Event #9 is incorrect. The results of the School on Aug 20th were inadvertently posted as event #9. That explains why I received 10 points for "Event #9".  Anyone that's seen me drive knows it would be impossible for me to get 10 points in Mixed Class.

Helix is aware and is in the process of making corrections and will confirm exactly how many events we've had this year.

Thanks again Helix, for all your hard work!

Good evening Winnipeg autocrossers! As the season wrapped up with our last event of the year, we would like to take this opportunity and say thank you once again in supporting this awesome Motorsports! 

This year we have a total of 66 people participated under Novice class!!! It is AWESOME to see so many new faces coming in each event, and it is AMAZING to see experienced and veteran autocrossers being so helpful and approachable, sharing their knowledge with Novices and making sure they fully enjoyed their first time/season experience. Let's grew our skills, friendship, and our autocross club together for many more years to come.

See you all around, hope to see you in 2023, if not sooner!

Attached is the final 2022 season results by class.
Congratulation to all.

- Winnipeg autoslalom 

2022 Winnipeg AX Final Results.pdf

• Thanks 3

Thanks Helix! Can't wait for 2023 now haha. 

That's fantastic to see so many new faces this season, and even better to see many of the new faces become more familiar with regular participation throughout the year! 

Is it possible to see the overall PAX standings in addition to the standings by class? Similar to the formatting shown on the WSCC Autoslalom site in years past. 

On 9/26/2022 at 1:37 PM, Lou said:

Thanks Helix! Can't wait for 2023 now haha. 

That's fantastic to see so many new faces this season, and even better to see many of the new faces become more familiar with regular participation throughout the year! 

Is it possible to see the overall PAX standings in addition to the standings by class? Similar to the formatting shown on the WSCC Autoslalom site in years past. 

Attached is the PAX results, available in PDF format in the meantime as I haven't yet figured out how to post results as in previous year format.

2022 Winnipeg AX Final PAX Results.pdf

• Thanks 1