2022 Open Lapping Reserved Numbers List

Weebly

Just a reminder to those planning to attend any or all Open Lapping (Track Days) on Aug 5, 6, or 7.  This is the first time we've had open lapping on 3 consecutive days, at least to my knowledge, so it should provide lots of opportunity to get in some seat time. The lapping sessions on Saturday & Sunday will be interspersed between the Western Canada Time Attack sessions and should make for a lot of fun.

I'm asking a favour when you register for open lapping ... would you mind checking the reserved number listing (pinned to the top of this thread) to ensure you're not registering with a number that has already been reserved by another member?  Thanks and hope to see everyone, including our hard-working volunteers, on this special weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 5:52 AM, Weebly said:

Participants in Track Day events will require their vehicle to be numbered. If you wish to have your number reserved, then please select a number from those still available on the attached form.

If you already have a reserved number but will no longer be racing, please advise so we can free up that number for someone else.

Please send your requests to secretary@wscc.mb.ca and you will receive a notice of confirmation.

2022 Open Lapping Number List.pdf 425.34 kB · 0 downloads

Hoping to see another great turn out for our last track day event #8 on September 23rd.  I've just updated the reserved numbers list - so please check before you register to ensure we don't have duplication of car numbers.  Thanks!

• Like 1

One of the biggest issues on lapping days is seeing numerous cars with the same numbers. If you don't check the list, there is a likely chance that you will be hastily changing it at Grid before you go out again. Last event, I saw 3 cars with the same number.

• Thanks 1