Xbox One Racing

Keen12a

If anyone who uses Xbox is interested, I'll be setting up a race on either Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2 this weekend. Feel free to let me know which you prefer, and add my gamertag - Keen77
Either way it'll probably be starting around 7PM on Saturday, with a 30 minute Practice, 15 Minute Quali, and 15 or 20 lap race, all on the Nurburgring GP circuit.
It'll either be in GT3 or slow Formula cars, I haven't decided yet

Considering you're the only person to be interested I'll just do it on AC. It'll be GT3 cars, and the lobby will be named something like RingGPGT3 WSCC. It'll be an open lobby.

I can't really remember what I have mine set up like in AC, but unless you use a Thrustmaster it likely won't help as the TMs are a fair amount stronger than most other wheels on the market.

I usually just Google my wheel and game combo and try all the various settings people suggest. PC2 was a real pain to get right.

We'll see about setting another one up this weekend then, let me know if any specific time/day works best. I will be doing the PC race on Saturday evening.

Project Cars 2 is still available for free to any Xbox Gold members and it has a really simple UI for setting up scheduled races so I'm thinking that might be the preferred game this time. Probably the Formula Rookie cars on Laguna Seca or any other track really, I'm open to suggestions.

On 4/23/2020 at 8:37 AM, grail said:

Hey Pete,

We're racing in Assetto Corsa PC this Saturday @ 8pm. You can pick up the game on sale at the link below.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/assetto-corsa-ultimate-edition

Sorry about the confusion. I still only have the Xbox console running. I think there was some confusion when I referred to project cars as "pc" lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 1:28 AM, Keen12a said:

Considering you're the only person to be interested I'll just do it on AC. It'll be GT3 cars, and the lobby will be named something like RingGPGT3 WSCC. It'll be an open lobby.

I can't really remember what I have mine set up like in AC, but unless you use a Thrustmaster it likely won't help as the TMs are a fair amount stronger than most other wheels on the market.

I usually just Google my wheel and game combo and try all the various settings people suggest. PC2 was a real pain to get right.

Sorry, I ended up missing this and work has been really busy lately and just got back to the forums. I did install AC on the Xbox and could get Competizone when it comes out as well. Played AC, well anything, once in the last month. Let me know if you want to try again and we can get something going. I do apparently suck at AC, that interface is a far cry from Forza and I am still trying to figure out how to get the wheel (G920) buttons to hit the menus so I can change setups.