2019 autocross?

Quattro.

Actually I talked to Corey this afternoon and I'll try to defend him as best I can.  He's extreeemely busy here at work answering all my stupid bus questions.

Sorry Corey, that was the best I could do.

3 hours ago, conebasher said:

I see that the first event is listed as a track day/autoslalom but I can't find any info on the autoslalom portion of the weekend and the person in charge is not responding to my e-mail. Does anybody have info on this event on May 3-5?

Mat can confirm the schedule and provide details as this is a cross-discipline event.

It will be run on the Friday prior to HPDE.  The concept will likely be the same as last year's event in October.  Basically, the Autoslalom course is set up on the skid pad while the road race course is set up for open lapping.

The idea being that "track" people can try Autoslalom and likewise, Autoslalom people can give the track a try.  There are breaks scheduled so that you can cross the track and do both events if they want.

Not sure how you've got your car geared, but you might be able to run both events.  Corey was planning to track his Formula Ford at last year's event but the course was a bit too slick.

Corey & Tim,

I know you guys have a lot on your plate, so I'll second Chris' offer.  If there's anything I can do to help prepare for the upcoming season, please, please let me know.

Not sure if you're planning on having a meeting to put together our "To Do" list like we did last year, but if you do, you can count me in.

• Like 1