Road Race Registrar

Hi all, 

Just thought I should let everyone know that as of this past weekend's road race event I have retired from my position as Road Race Registrar. Thanks everyone for a great four years. 

Thank you so much to Cheryl L for taking over the job, I have no doubt that you will do a fantastic job.

See you all at the track! 

Sandra M

To Sandra - thank you for all your help over the years specifically in doing registration. I know keeping us race car driver's organized is worse than training goldfish. Really appreciate it. 

To Cheryl - Sucker!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa!!! 
Just kidding. Thanks for stepping up to do the registration and we'll promised to be as organized as possible for you.  

19 hours ago, SVOXR4STi said:

Thanks Sandra for this, and all you do.  Well done! 

Trouble with race drivers and goldfish, is they only remember for 3 seconds.

Haha that's funny!

Huh?! 

Oh wait....

Thanks so much Sandra!

Enjoy your retirement. 

On July 26, 2017 at 10:02 PM, chkdsk said:

Hi Sandra, now that you are retired, can I interest you in a raaaaace caaaaar? How about a Honda Civic? We can have it ready for you on next race weekend.  

Haha, thanks Jordan, but no thanks. I can do paperwork really well, but I haven't had enough practice to graduate into a race car. Too many late registrations! 

Sandra, I trust you know I loved what you did for the club and especially getting the registration process under control.  You've created a lot of ways of doing things that I am sure will last and all of which make my job so much easier.  Thanks for putting up with my many sometimes annoying character traits.  You were very patient.  

Scott McDonald, Road Race Director

• 3 weeks later...

Big thanks from me as well. When I had my accident one of my worries was registration. When you stepped up I was quite relieved as I figured you would do a good job.
Bob W and I will still give you a hard time on the forums!!!:D

Thanks for the vote of confidence Dino. I'm glad one of us thought I could do the job because to be honest I wasn't too sure about it myself! But I'm happy it worked out and I enjoyed my time doing the job. 

I have no doubt that you and Bob will still continue giving me a hard time every chance you get and I wouldn't want it any other way, mostly. :)

On 2017-08-04 at 9:32 PM, ScottMcD said:

Sandra, I trust you know I loved what you did for the club and especially getting the registration process under control.  You've created a lot of ways of doing things that I am sure will last and all of which make my job so much easier.  Thanks for putting up with my many sometimes annoying character traits.  You were very patient.  

Scott McDonald, Road Race Director

Thank you Scott for allowing me to do the job and for letting me streamline registration. Hopefully it worked as well for others as it did for you and I. And thanks for being an easy guy to work for. :)

Archived