Shameless plug: My new day job selling sports cars

Many of you already knew that I left my secure, stable, and life-sucking marketing career at Manitoba Hydro last summer to find something less governmenty and closer to things I care about.

After several months off, a nice long road trip and some networking, I've found something!

post-312-0-82367700-1429131645_thumb.jpg

The new store, which we're calling our Luxury Auto & Art Gallery, is totally unique in the city and we always have something exotic on hand. Right now there's a Maserati Granturismo 4.7, F430 Spyder, Viper GTS, 997 4S Cab, Tesla Model S and two Audi R8's to gawk at. (Still working on permission to autocross one.)

If you're actually looking for a car, even better, but feel free just to stop for a visit (Waverley at McGillivray) and to check out some cool cars. We're really low pressure so even if I'm not around, you'll be welcome to just wander and check out the inventory.

post-312-0-17990900-1429131653_thumb.jpg

Alright, I didn't pay to advertise here, so I'm done. ;)

that's awesome Jeff! So are the cars supposed to be the art? I was under the impression that there was supposed to be paintings up on the walls. I don't see any... unless someone painted a hockey game lol Mostly asking cus my wife is an artist and would be easier to get her to stop in there if there was something she was interested in while I gawk at the automotive art hehe

Good for you Jeff. It's not easy to walk away from something solid to pursue your dreams. 

Folks, BTW - I did test drive a Tesla Model S in Toronto in the Fall and that beast is amazing. There is nothing like instant tourque with a full power band from RPM 1.00. Unbelievable. 

Congrats again Jeff for your new appointment, can't wait to stop by and pick up a business card.

that's awesome Jeff! So are the cars supposed to be the art? I was under the impression that there was supposed to be paintings up on the walls. I don't see any... unless someone painted a hockey game lol Mostly asking cus my wife is an artist and would be easier to get her to stop in there if there was something she was interested in while I gawk at the automotive art hehe

We have about 25-30 pieces of art on the walls too, throughout the front showroom and offices. Mostly local art, supplied by Gurevich Fine Art on Albert St.

We have about 25-30 pieces of art on the walls too, throughout the front showroom and offices. Mostly local art, supplied by Gurevich Fine Art on Albert St.

I have an old polaroid of myself.... can I use that for a down payment on the 430?

BTW, it's not just supercars and exotics. Most of our inventory is under $30k. You CAN actually afford to shop here. ;)

So is this where you got the beamer wagon? Hope you got an employee discount. I might actually buy something from ya eventually. I'm getting tired of not having AC :P

BTW, it's not just supercars and exotics. Most of our inventory is under $30k. You CAN actually afford to shop here. ;)

So is this where you got the beamer wagon? Hope you got an employee discount. I might actually buy something from ya eventually. I'm getting tired of not having AC :P

Yup, I snapped the Bimmer up as soon as it came in. Finding a 3 wagon with the sport seats in Canada is very hard. We didn't want black, but we might wrap it to make it more interesting.

I call dibs on that black BMW 3-series wagon. I want me a Euro wagon. How much is that one Jeff?

LOL, I already sold it to myself. It's a 2008 with 85km and we were going to ask $18k for it. I will let you know when there's another one available, Mike. Or better yet, swing by here and tell me your wants and needs so we can hunt one down for you.

Archived