2015 Permanent Number List

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm alive!

If I can't bribe this Jeremy Linton guy for my old number back (#33) with a lunch.. I suppose I'll take #38. it's the easiest to change my old magnets. Chris, can you do me a favour and see if he'll give up that number?

I'm alive!

If I can't bribe this Jeremy Linton guy for my old number back (#33) with a lunch.. I suppose I'll take #38. it's the easiest to change my old magnets. Chris, can you do me a favour and see if he'll give up that number?

He's alive!

Looks your BMW doppelganger claimed the number earlier, I can't assign it to you at the moment. You could always talk to Jemery L. I've added 38 for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to keep #53 please.

Member # 5749

-Shiraz M.

Hi I just registered yesterday. I would like to permanently have number 37 for the 2015 season

Thank you,

Mitchell Lyle

Daryk Scheirich

Number 24 plz

All updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked back in, and my number is still blank, I posted earlier about it.

Could I please reserve #21?!

Offically offical.

I'd like to reserve number 55.

Name: Bryan Baisarowicz

Membership #:6469

Thank you.

Done.

Hi I just got my membership card in the mail. My membership number is 6518 and I would like to confirm that I can permanently have #37 for this season.

I previously posted

Boosted1, on 08 Jun 2015 - 06:18 AM, said:

Hi I just registered yesterday. I would like to permanently have number 37 for the 2015 season

Thank you,

Mitchell Lyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I just got my membership card in the mail. My membership number is 6518 and I would like to confirm that I can permanently have #37 for this season.

I previously posted

Boosted1, on 08 Jun 2015 - 06:18 AM, said:

Thank you,

Mitchell Lyle

Name: Helix Li

WSCC Membership # 6302

Asking for 2015 permanent number - 81

Thanks

Hi guys,

I think these are both up to date now.

Mitchell, I believe this was done in June, just whoever did it forgot to update this thread. But I think it works. When you try to register for the next event, you should have 37 at the top of your list.

Helix, I just did yours today. Same thing, you should have 81 at the top of your list the next time you try to register.

If you have problems, please post here and I'll make sure to follow up. If I don't hear anything I'll assume it is working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Name: Hendrix Deleon

Member #: just recently paid my membership fee and no number provided yet

May i have no.5 if not available il take no.81

Thanks alot!

Hi Hendrix, thank you for the interest, however we are not quite ready for the 2016 permanent number list. A new thread will be posted for the upcoming season shorty. Please post again when it's up. Thanks!

Archived