• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

2017 Annual Banquet   10/12/2017

Saturday Octobre 28th Clarion Hotel 1445 Portage ave.  https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Clarion+Hotel+%26+Suites/@49.8818764,-97.1980597,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ea7381e7cf9c6d:0x95f65dafca26e11e!8m2!3d49.881873!4d-97.195871?hl=en   Be there or be square!
Sign in to follow this  
wayne696

How to make brake rotors last more than a season of racing

Nicely done...you truly do like your welder just a little too much. lol

If anybody wants some, I have a few! Unless of course Wayne wants to teach me how to weld with them.

^^There yours. When do you need them by?

LOL next spring. Actually any time over the winter. Something for crowd control for sites without grass areas. We'll talk.

^^There yours. When do you need them by?

LOL next spring. Actually any time over the winter. Something for crowd control for sites without grass areas. We'll talk.

Ok...a few of them are now holding the tarp over the ac unit...where they will stay until Spring...then you can have 'em. I still have a few more laying around if you need some test units.  

Likely not.

We do plan on attending the 2016 WOW as it will be the first event with the expanded Winnipeg Convention Center.

Taking what we learned from the 2014 show, making our own stanchions and bringing our own gear will save big $$$