PeteL

Club Dinner at the Classic Motorworks Vintage Race

There will be a club pork dinner supplied by Danny's whole Hog on Saturday August 9th at 5:30 at GMP. Dinner, drinks and dessert will cost $15.00 per person.

It would be nice to have a rough estimate of people attending, so if you wouldn't mind adding your numbers to the list on this thread. We will do our best to accommodate everyone, however it will be first come, first serve.

I hope to see members and past members from all facets of our club out for some good food and great company.

Cheers

Just me ... unless I can recruit a crew that will work for a free pork dinner ... and all the wobble pop they can handle.

Mike Adams

Hi Pete,

Thanks for organizing this. I'm looking at the current responses and i'm assuming you'll need to do your best-guess as there is a pile more people that will want the chow than what have RSVP'd. 

From Portage: 

- Bill: 4 Adults, 2 kids

- Clint: 1 

- Jordan: 1 

- Brett and Andre: 2 

We understand it's first-come first-served so if the chow is gone then we'll live. 

Thanks. 

Just me ... unless I can recruit a crew that will work for a free pork dinner ... and all the wobble pop they can handle.

Mike Adams

2 for us    Thanks Pete for organizing the food.

Dino & Judy :D