Sign in to follow this  
84TurboSupra

Event #3 Registration Open

84TurboSupra    14

Registration for the third event of the year on August 9th is now open on dlbracing.com.  Online registration closes August 4th (registration at the track is still allowed).  In order to race everyone needs to have a WCMA license in hand or WCMA has to have received the application. So if you plan to race please send your application away as soon as possible.

Hope to see everyone there!

Jackal    10

I am very frustrated as I have searched both here and on the WCMA website on several occasions and have yet to located the solo sprint / time attack application form. Pretty much every related link on this topic or related info is broken and have emailed the WCMA Solo Sprint/ Time Attack director informed him what I needed and gave him all my info and still have not heard back from them.

I had driven out last event to Gimli on the assumption I would be able to race and get my application at that time and send it in that week. I was turned away and told to somehow get both internet access and a way to download and print out said application early morning on a Saturday out of town. Real nice! 

How are we supposed to race when the director for time attack does not take any applications with her to the track and there are no working links.  I also was not informed that I had passed said High Performance driving school or the written test even though I had provided all my contact information for that purpose, or provided any information on how to get this application.

I am sending yet another email to the WCMA director again tonight.  I would love to be out there racing with you guys but until I can get my hands on said application, I guess I will have to wait yet another year.

If anyone can post or email me the application it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking everyone in advance!

I am very frustrated as I have searched both here and on the WCMA website on several occasions and have yet to located the solo sprint / time attack application form. Pretty much every related link on this topic or related info is broken and have emailed the WCMA Solo Sprint/ Time Attack director informed him what I needed and gave him all my info and still have not heard back from them.

I had driven out last event to Gimli on the assumption I would be able to race and get my application at that time and send it in that week. I was turned away and told to somehow get both internet access and a way to download and print out said application early morning on a Saturday out of town. Real nice!

How are we supposed to race when the director for time attack does not take any applications with her to the track and there are no working links. I also was not informed that I had passed said High Performance driving school or the written test even though I had provided all my contact information for that purpose, or provided any information on how to get this application.

I am sending yet another email to the WCMA director again tonight. I would love to be out there racing with you guys but until I can get my hands on said application, I guess I will have to wait yet another year.

If anyone can post or email me the application it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking everyone in advance!

This thread (four down from the one you started) has all the info you need: http://forums.wscc.mb.ca/index.php?/topic/9343-new-time-attack-season/.

I've pinned it to help people more easily search in the future.

84TurboSupra    14

I have provided the links to the application form multiple times this year and before, the form is on the wcma website and is not hidden.  I know it is a pain in the ass to have to physically mail it away every year but it is not that difficult and I think everyone here can handle it. Needing to send away for the license is not a new requirement and having a month between races gives plenty of time. As far as the race school goes, if we were going to fail someone (which doesn't really happen) that person would know about it.  

Here is the link, yet again:

http://www.wcma.ca/Forms/Solo%20License%20Application%202013.pdf