Sign in to follow this  
Al Marcoux

Gimli event. Friday meet n greet and Saturday dinner.

Friday evening there will be a meet and greet for all hotel patrons, ice racers and snowmobile racers.

There's a $5 charge/badge to get in.

Saturday evening there will be a dinner for all hotel patrons, ice racers and snowmibile racers in one of the dinning rooms. Cost is $15.

Please add to this thread if you plan on eating dinner on Saturday evening. The hotel needs a head count.

2 for dinner depending on what time. Standard dinner menu?

Didn't know you were taking me for dinner. Thanks.

You will have to arm wrestle my wife for that plate.

Saturday evening there will be a dinner for all hotel patrons, ice racers and snowmibile racers in one of the dinning rooms. Cost is $15.

Hello Al, I just re-read this now. I was assuming the Saturday evening thing was going to be like it was two years ago with the Ice Racers only but this sounds like an open style event and no formalities?

Does that sound correct? 

Hello Al, I just re-read this now. I was assuming the Saturday evening thing was going to be like it was two years ago with the Ice Racers only but this sounds like an open style event and no formalities?

Does that sound correct? 

You are correct. Year one 50 attended great time, year two 25 attended and lost around 300 bux wasn't worth it. So you're all your own.