Anyone want to test drive a car for me?

I'm looking at a used 2012 Hyundai Genesis sedan at Autotown on Regent. I have the particulars on the car but I need someone to have a look at it. Based on the current weather conditions I wouldn't think it could happen until later this week. The dealer asked if I could call in advance so the car would be ready. I really want to know what the exterior looks like( door dins ,scratches, mismatched paint and such). If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I can be contacted on here, emailed at bmoore@guillevin.com or by phone 780 504 9171.Thanks

Hi Art,How are you? I hope all's well. I haven't heard from anyone yet so that would be a huge help. The car was a rental in it's former life but my concern is the fact it appears to have gain about 9k since it was sold at auction and the dealer claims they just got it on the lot. I suspect the owner or manager was using it as a demo for the summer and is now unloading it. The car still has full warranty but cosmetics are a separate issue. Would you have an idea when you might stop by on Friday? The guy to ask for is Marc.

Archived