Speedworld League 2013/14

How will the sparing work? Do we just show up there or will we arrange it on the forum?

Usually arranged via the forum. Any regulars who can't attend have to give notice then whichever spares are available can fill in with priority going to those who signed up first.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Jeff J.2. Jordan3. Corey4. Kyle L.5. Taylor6. Carlos7. Ian8. Brian T. 9. 10. Spares1. Chris M.2. Jeff C.3.Has anyome volunteered to be score keeper yet?

I'm not exactly sure how you want to give out the points but I can organize the results this year.

Thanks for volunteering for the points job, Kyle.I limited the list to 10 drivers by mistake. There is room for 12. Assuming Beau is coming, it looks like Chris will fill the last spot.1. Jeff J.2. Jordan3. Corey4. Kyle L.5. Taylor6. Carlos7. Ian8. Brian T. 9. Marion10. Art11. 12. Spares1. Chris M.2. Jeff C.3.

Hey guys, sorry I had to miss tonight's race. I'm a little bit out of the country. Hope you guys all had fun.I emailed Kyle with some info on the scoring we used last year, but you guys are free to use a totally different system this year. I think there were some good suggestions earlier in this thread. Whatever is decided, I'm still in for racing most of the remaining events. Looking forward to it!

Hey everyone,Here is a link to the new season scoring sheet.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkzeWsXWHQeGdHM1eHhmd3l0czVPTHVDQ3V3NjZoZlE&usp=docslist_apiApparently I can't access google drive from work so this is from my phone and I hope the link works properly.The points will be awarded similar to last year with 1st place getting 12 points and last place getting 1 point and then the other points distributed evenly throughout. Let me know if you notice anything wrong with the placings so far.From now on, we will give bonus points to the top 5 qualifiers, and fastest time in each race. So we'll do qualifying first, then race 1 (invert of season points), then race 2 (invert of race 1 results).

The link works, Kyle.Great fun last night, everyone. I'm really looking forward to a season on this new track, and I think the new starting order is going to make for more exciting races.I love that there's room on this new track to pull off a proper under-cut too. There are so many more passing opportunities, but that also makes it very challenging to pass and defend at the same time.

Archived