Sign in to follow this  
Al Marcoux

Rally x /hotlaps Feb 2 2013

Al Marcoux    25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------On Feb 16 2013 I will be putting on an ice race/Rally X school for anyone interested. Rally Xers will be using the track along with hotlappers . Here's the google maps coordinates 49.873481,-96.983957 .Location is the water ski pond Time 11 AM. Drivers meeting Test and tune will start at 11 15 AM for the other drivers.We will need a skeleton worker crew for Sat. 3 people will do.New workers can attend .Best place and time to learn how to do essencial duties and being very close to the action.Mandatory items for racing/lapping. #3 is for racing only.1) A valid drivers license. Needed to hotlap/test tune and race 2) A club membership. $50. Needed to hotlap/test tune and race3) A basic race license $50 or full race license $100. (Both ok for ice racing).Memberships are available from me at the track.Needed for TnT and H/L .Test n tune, hotlaps and RallyX is $50.Bring exact change or cheque.Anyone is welcome. All NEW drivers must attend in order to hit the ice .At the SchoolWe will be discussing oversteer,understeer,off throttle oversteer,left foot braking,scandinavian flick,flags,rolling starts,full course cautions,what to do in case of rollovers, driver and crew conduct during events,race belt,helmets, registration for race days and more.Rubber to ice tires. (RTI)Studded classes. (S and ST) If anyone needs to get a hold of me email almarcoux@mymts.net,call or text 204 291 7006.If you are or want to attend the ice class please say so by adding to this thread or send me a PM.(head count)No hijacking please.AL