Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Al Marcoux

Head count for Gimli get together Sat Mar 3rd

Please read the March 3/4 Gimli event post and let me know if you plan on eating dinner for how many and if you are staying the night . Need to know what to expect how much food to order .Al

I'll be there. I'm pretty sure Scotty would hunt me down if I didn't show up... lol.Peter M

We will be there. Arriving Friday till Sunday. Bob M & Hamish D will also be there.

I'll be there, Count me in for 2 for the dinner, the GF is coming for the weekend as well.Looking forward to it!!

I'll be there . Arriving Sat morning with Kiwi in tow We both will be there for Saturday night.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday night. It will be great to have a Saturday evening with the crew. Looking forward to it.EDIT: Sorry - forgot to RSVP for Saturday night: Jordan S, Bill L, Colin M and Brett S will be there plus possibly 2 wives are trying to make it work.

I'm planning to be there Friday and Saturday (although Friday will need to be confirmed).For Saturday night, I will have at least 2 people (and as many as 5 or 6 if the family decides to join me). I will confirm as we get closer to the date.Pedro

I'll be there Friday and Saturday nights. Will let you know if we have a car for the EnduroScott M

Bill's wife and my wife will be there for Saturday night so that +2 confirmed besides our other RSVP.

Spencer and I will be there. No' date=' he's not my date.[/quote']Sure he's not your date, we all know that. I've seen this before, classic denial.

Sorry We were too late to register on line. I'll be there with Peppy #16 RTI on Saterday and probably 3 youth. We will be spending the night at my Bro's cabin just past Gimli. The whole gang plus #21 SS will be out for Sunday. Save me a spot beside the mule team.Gord