Registration for Friday August 5 School/Hotlaps/test N tune

Hi, If you are interested in participating in Friday School/Hotlaps on August 5 2011, please register here. Just keep adding to this thread.Entry fee is $100. WSCC Annual membership is required $50 more for non members.(Membership forms are available at track). Some of you might have a credit please mention it. Register and pay me at the track. Cash or cheque only. Cars on track by 930 til 430 pm gate open thursday eve. The lunch wagon might be there.Convertibles are permitted with factory roll over protection (except mini).You should have some experience (eg., schools, solo, autoX, ice racing, etc).Students from the 2011 snow out school are permitted.Your credit is valid for Friday or Saturday's Solo event .Helmets will be a minimum of snell SA or M 2000.Volunteers needed please. Register here too.If you have any questions please call/text me 204 291 7006 ,email almarcoux@mts.net or message .Al

Jordan S and Bill L will be there with our two cars for Friday. Need to break in my new engine and Bill needs to get used to my old illegal IT3 engine. Thanks for the opportunity and thanks to the volunteers. We will volunteer to run a station for worker hot laps if our cars hold together. Thanks

Entire weekend? Uuummm Did He lose the "Neon of Death" ?
Look at the pot calling the kettle black... Hopefully we both have a full race weekend!
He hasn't been out all year. I know he missed Event #1 for F1 race' date=' I was assuming he would be out for Event 2 but no Neon (of death).[/quote']The second event I went Chumpcar racing in Brainerd. 14 hours of racing joy. I plan to be there for the entire weekend event #3. Time to shake off the cobwebs on the "Neon of Death"... I am giddy with anticipation. Can't wait to see everyone and race my butt off.

Looks like 14 "for sure" and 3 "50/50's" for Hot Laps on Friday. Good work Al and the volunteers. Hopefully our hardware will hold together (*currently praying to the race gods*). If you are reading this at the last second and are still wondering if you can come out Friday morning; Yes you can. You will stop at the gate and sign the waiver and get a wrist band, then you fill find Al M in the pits and cough up the cashola and he will direct you to an organizer that will give you the run-down. It will be the best $100 you ever spent. If you arrive before someone is on the gate, make sure you track down the waiver and get a wrist band - this is extremely important; ask anyone you're walking past and somebody will know. To the newbies, don't worry we won't bite; make sure you prep your car properly, dump anything that can move around (because it will). This includes water bottles (can lodge behind brake pedal), sub woofer bins (that aren't anchored), any other stuff lying around, etc. Pay careful attention to your tires after each session and physically roll the car while waiting so you don't hot-spot a rotor. If you are wondering about a certain type of situation or issue, find a volunteer as the handsome group should be easy to find, they will direct you properly. See you there!

Archived