Winnipeg Sports Car Club

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeteL

Club Dinner at Gimli Motorsport Park

There will be a free club dinner to all who attend the Classic Motorworks event at GMP on August 6th. Danny's whole Hog is supplying the food. There will also be a few pizzas for the vegitarians among us.Dinner will begin as soon as the afternoon events are finished. At approximately 5:30. Please reply to this thread with your estimated numbers including any family /crew/friends. See you there rain or shine.

I'll be there, just 1.It'll be very tight to get through the people before the autocross starts, any chance autocross competitors could get in line first?

Guys and Gals, Pete is only looking for approx number of people for the BBQ Dinner at 5:30pm Saturday evening after track is closed. He needs to let the food organizers know qty's so they can prepare properly. Basically let him know (via this thread) how many in your Crew including yourself, family and crew members that will attend the supper that night so he can budget accordingly. The Club is providing the meal and needs to make sure there is enough for everyone. There will be a different thread fired up for the AutoX, Solo and Road Racing, this is just for the chow. Thanks.

I'll be there' date=' just 1.It'll be very tight to get through the people before the autocross starts, any chance autocross competitors could get in line first?[/quote']Sorry for the threadjack.What time does it start, and where can everyone find that information? I looked in all the usual places (autox schedule sticky thread, wscc home page, dlb).

What time does it start' date=' and where can everyone find that information? I looked in all the usual places (autox schedule sticky thread, wscc home page, dlb).[/quote']Post #1 has the info needed, Dinner 5:30ish.Scroll up a little :)

Post #1 has the info needed' date=' Dinner 5:30ish.Scroll up a little :)[/quote']I believe he is referring to the autocross not the dinner.In the past the autocross would begin after the racing events. It has been wispered that it will take place at the same time this year.

I believe he is referring to the autocross not the dinner.

Sorry, I guess My gut feeling of the on-line course "How to be Telepathic 101" I signed up for is True.....Doh!Well I'm here I need three tickets Please and Thank-you.

I believe he is referring to the autocross not the dinner.In the past the autocross would begin after the racing events. It has been wispered that it will take place at the same time this year.

Yes, the plan is for the AutoSlalom to occur during the day on the pad next to the karting area. Exact times are still TBD, but I should have it soon. We should be done before 5:30 for the dinner.When this was first planned I forgot about the Saturday SoloSprints. I'm not sure how many would like to attend both, but I don't know if that will be possible. I'll start another thread for that topic.

The Regina Sports Car Club will join in for dinner. We will be 10. We will arrange a contribution to the club as thanks.Mike Adams

I'll be there auto-Xing and please add 1 to your dinner list.

Hey Pete, please change that to 3 for dinner.As well, I would suggest that you make allowance for the entire Executives to be in attendance. I know some of them have already reserved their numbers somewhere in this thread. Others, like Henri, has emailed the Executives advising he has invited 2 or three guests to join us on August 6th for dinner. Thanks.Peter G.

There will be 15 to 20 workers out that day. Will have a better count closer to the event