Registration for Friday June10 School/Hotlaps

Hi, If you are interested in participating in Friday School/Hotlaps on June 10 2011, please register here. Just keep adding to this thread.Entry fee is $100 or $150 for non members. Some of you might have a credit please mention it. Pay me at the track. Cash or cheque only. Cars on track by 930. The lunch wagon might be there.Convertibles are permitted with factory roll over protection (except mini).You should have some experience (eg., schools, solo, autoX, ice racing, etc).Students from the 2011 snow out school are permitted.Your credit is valid for Friday or Saturday's Solo event .Helmets will be a minimum of snell SA or M 2000. Volunteers needed please. Register here too.If you have any questions please call me 291 7006 ,email almarcoux@mts.net or message .Al

I am interested but how much experiance do you require?

You should have some experience (eg., schools, solo, autoX, ice racing, etc).If you have some decent autox experience, or have taken the school you should be good to go.

Al said they can do a mini-school in the morning to get you aquainted with the track. Call/email him to be sure though. He doesn't work by his computer so calling will get you a much faster answer.

Lots of fun. Everyone was great. Should have stayed for some ride alongs but work was calling. Next time I will be harder on the brakes and stop turning in too early.Here are a couple of videos.Chasing the Lotus

and excited instructor Scott -LOL

Lots of fun. Everyone was great. Should have stayed for some ride alongs but work was calling. Next time I will be harder on the brakes and stop turning in too early.Here are a couple of videos.Chasing the Lotus

and excited instructor Scott -LOL
Hmmm I find your homemade flow rider very interesting... Did u build that yourself? Very very cool!

Archived