Solosprint License Application

Hard Dog

There are two forms on the WCMA website for Solosprint Licence Application: One under "Solo Sport" and another under "What's New". One address is 4464-113th Ave, and the other is 4644-113th Ave. I can't remember which one is the correct one from last year.:confused:

Maybe that's why I never received my license when I sent it away last year! There were two addresses last year as well.... clearly I sent to the wrong one.

My application was returned last year, "address unknown", the first time. I got the correct address and it got there. I just can't remember which one was the right one.

My application was returned last year' date=' "address unknown", the first time. I got the correct address and it got there. I just can't remember which one was the right one.[/quote']Mine didn't even get returned. The cheque I sent for the renewal never got cashed either... so who knows where it ended up.

Another question regarding the solosprint license. Under the heading TYPE it has two options' date=' Solo 1 and Solo 2. Which one are we supposed to pick if we want a solo spring license to run laps at gimli?[/quote']To run our solo sprint sessions you need to check off solo 1. Solo 2 is not used by our club anybody with a drivers license can autocross (solo 2).Hope this helps.

money and your WSCC membership card.

Can we send copies? There are a number of people that have reported not getting their license back, which would include their membership card. Or, if we don't get our cards back, can (or will) the WSCC produce copies should we need one?

Can we send copies? There are a number of people that have reported not getting their license back' date=' which would include their membership card. Or, if we don't get our cards back, can (or will) the WSCC produce copies should we need one?[/quote']They laminate the solosprint license to the back of your WSCC membership card so they want the original. I'm sure if they loose it we can provide you another.

Hmm, I don't have a current year membership card. I paid for my membership at the first ice race this year. Taylor, any idea who I should contact about that? Or, can I just send off without my membership card included?

Hmm' date=' I don't have a current year membership card. I paid for my membership at the first ice race this year. Taylor, any idea who I should contact about that? Or, can I just send off without my membership card included?[/quote']Send an e-mail to membership@wscc.mb.ca with your full name and membership number (if you know it) and I'll see if I can find a record of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived