Flag Signals

grail

• 1 year later...

Where do we find the images of the flags?

Come to the track on Saturday; I will be happy to show you all the flags and describe them to you. Print the info Jordan provided and be familiar with it ahead of time.Jim (grid marshall)

Come to the track on Saturday; I will be happy to show you all the flags and describe them to you. Print the info Jordan provided and be familiar with it ahead of time.

I used to have a powerpoint presentation somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Excellent PPS Jordan!! Just to add/ clarify the yellow flags though...Single waving yellow; 50% or less of the track is blocked, slow down, no passingDouble waving yellow; more than 50% of the track is blocked, slow down a lot (its okay no one is allowed to pass you), be prepared to stop. The incident is likey on the race line or in the obvious escape route. Be prepared that the car in front of you is going to hit the incident area and end up blocking the whole track.

Excellent PPS Jordan!! Just to add/ clarify the yellow flags though...Single waving yellow; 50% or less of the track is blocked' date=' slow down, no passingDouble waving yellow; more than 50% of the track is blocked, slow down a lot (its okay no one is allowed to pass you), be prepared to stop. The incident is likey on the race line or in the obvious escape route. Be prepared that the car in front of you is going to hit the incident area and end up blocking the whole track.[/quote']I'm not sure where I got that old powerpoint and I can easily update it with this info. Is there anything else that needs to be changed?

Archived