Thank you for everyone who made this event possible

SmoothSTi

Solosprint Event #3 seemed to go without a hitch, and I just want to express my thanks to Joe for Organizing, the WSCC for making arrangements and managing the event, and of course to all of the corner workers and volunteers that made it possible! It was a great day with a much appreciated lack of rain. It was a year and a half since my last event, and it really made me realize what I was missing :) The new transponders were terrific, and the track is still a challenge. Big thanks to you all, and I'll see you next time! Daryn

I'll 3rd that. Well run event and special thanks to Ken and Sandra for letting me run their SM after HUGGRRR went up in smoke and to T&S for keeping Ken and my times straight on the same transponder. :)

I'll 3rd that. Well run event and special thanks to Ken and Sandra for letting me run their SM after HUGGRRR went up in smoke and to T&S for keeping Ken and my times straight on the same transponder. :)

What happened to the Camaro? Engine? Diff? Power steering hose again?

What happened to the Camaro? Engine? Diff? Power steering hose again?

Coolant ... in the form of white smoke ... out the tailpipe on the track and intake once shut down. Armchair prognosis is cracked head.

Glad everyone had fun. It was a great event to run. Not too hot, not raining. A drier track could would have been nice.Sorry to see Hugger smoke, but it looked pretty spectacular form timing/scoring.:eek:Way to step up Ken! Very sportsmanlike.Watch for the post on event # 4 :cool:

We're glad you enjoyed it. Go find one and come play. :) (Sorry again Marion :()

Archived