Course setup for May 25th event

mzf

According to the schedule for RRX that I have the site is in use on the 24th for the MPI/Cops As Co-Pilots program. I'm not sure how late this goes but I'm hoping it's a day-time thing so we can set up in the evening. I'm tentatively planning course setup for 6pm on Saturday.If they are using the site at that time, it'll have to be another early morning setup on Sunday.

I had to go work the T/S for the fun runs, but i did have something i wanted to add to the discussion.We did not have an element at the start that hindered a full out drag launch (although timing lights were placed nice and early). It's alot easier on the RX-8 compared to the TT with these starts, but I brought it up a bunch of times last year, and must continue it. As noted by Corey in a conversation, he was 100% right till the chicago box turn, i think everybody was.just something to keep in mind. :)

I had to go work the T/S for the fun runs' date=' but i did have something i wanted to add to the discussion.We did not have an element at the start that hindered a full out drag launch (although timing lights were placed nice and early). It's alot easier on the RX-8 compared to the TT with these starts, but I brought it up a bunch of times last year, and must continue it. As noted by Corey in a conversation, he was 100% right till the chicago box turn, i think everybody was.just something to keep in mind. :)[/quote']Just put the first turn closer to the start and problem is solved. There's no advantage to screaming off the line if you have a turn pretty close to the start.

Everyone knows what time setup is and knows they can submit course designs if they'd like to see something in a course. You all have a month before the next event. Submit something and start discussing it now instead of waiting until after an event.

Archived