Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Cool car videos thread

A twist on the Veyron...that I probably still can't afford!

No LSD? Weak! hahahaSeriously, when I was a kid, lego was square or rectangular.

...Seriously' date=' when I was a kid, lego was square or rectangular.[/quote']Trust me, with the shapes they come in now they hurt A LOT more when you step on them!!!

Damn that's awesome. Though I don't imagine it can shift gears while on the move... those little plastic gears would turn to minced meat without synchros.Apparently Lego makes all sorts of small-scale finely engineered engines' date=' cars, etc.i.e. [url']
or
Damn... I wish this stuff was around when I was a kid...

A Superkart lapping Laguna Seca in 1:23:

Watch for the off at 2:37 - ouch!

Since we've switched to bikes...how about a monsterbike?

HEY ! There ought to be a rule that it has to have a motor of some sort! :D

Another one of Lewis & Jenson:

Ayrton Senna Pole Lap Onboard - Jerez:

Bad show I came across on Speed last night, Battle of the Supercars, but it gets points for cool car content. Here is the first segment of the show where the Nissan GT-R beats a 997 TT on 3 out of 4 challenges. Check the right bar on youtube for the rest of the segments. Damn thunderstorm last night knocked out my satellite so I only saw a bit of the 430 vs GT3-RS.

SCCA TransAm in-car view:

Damn after watching only 30 seconds so far you can tell this dude means business when he's shifting!

People that have been with the club for 5+ years will recognize a familiar face around 3:35 in this one:

Congrats Eric!

People that have been with the club for 5+ years will recognize a familiar face around 3:35 in this one:

Congrats Eric!
ha! awesome. i didn't notice eric the first time around. must be the extra 10 lbs. from the camera, right?

Congrats Eric!
Wow...missed this one...congrats!

Wow...missed this one...congrats!

Wow I didn't see that either. Eric can probably out-drive all those people he works with, too.Heh.. I wonder if that means he jumped ship from his M3 to a Corvette.

Helmet cam on Mike Skeen qualifying in an SCCA Pro Trans-Am car:

Watch the 720P version. Nice!

How rallying is done in Ireland. *WARNING* NSFW strong Irish-ismsCraig Lowndes breaks the 'lap of the Gods' record at Bathurst onboard

Watch the Stillen GT-R struggle to put it's power down in the 2009 Targa Newfoundland. I stumbled across this video reading a fantastic website I came acrosswww.targamiata.com

*edit strong language near the beginning* Watch away! For comparison, here's the aforementioned Miata team through the same stage in 2008http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1407909283532985764&hl=en#