Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Cool car videos thread

I just finished watching that race from the start. The vett was faster but could not get past the porsche. The vett needed to finish in first to get the title if I recall so he started to get desperate and made some poor choices. I think the outcome was fair.

not true. the 'vettes started the year in gt1 racing by themselves, and locked up that championship just by showing up. gt1 is being scrapped next year, so they built a gt2-class car and just started racing it. their only motivation was to end the year with a win in gt2.i don't think this single position had any championship implications. just egos.

I stand corrected. My mind wanders after 3.5 hours

You do well. I'm hard pressed to keep mine on track for 3.5 minutes .... that's why I autox.:rolleyes:

"I live my life 60 seconds at a time..." Sorry, couldn't resist =)

http://www.vimeo.com/7425085In-car footage from the Redstone Motorsports Honda Civic driven by Graham Downey, Morgan Hill, CA, at the Speed World Challenge TC final race at Laguna Seca Raceway, Monterey, California, October 2009.

http://www.vimeo.com/7425085In-car footage from the Redstone Motorsports Honda Civic driven by Graham Downey' date=' Morgan Hill, CA, at the Speed World Challenge TC final race at Laguna Seca Raceway, Monterey, California, October 2009.[/quote']Man I have GOT to feel what it's like to rock that corkscrew before I die. I love the flow of Laguna Seca, and when he charges through there, man, that must be an amazing feeling.

Porsche Carrera Cup with great footcam:

This guy is FAST with his heel-toe downshifts!
Man I have GOT to feel what it's like to rock that corkscrew before I die. I love the flow of Laguna Seca' date=' and when he charges through there, man, that must be an amazing feeling.[/quote']May I recommend
? ;) Just find a natural roller and find the right speed to just barely stay on the ground over the top as you change directions. Oh momma. :D

Porsche Carrera Cup with great footcam:

This guy is FAST with his heel-toe downshifts!May I recommend
? ;) Just find a natural roller and find the right speed to just barely stay on the ground over the top as you change directions. Oh momma. :D
If you get a chance to check out this year's Bathurst 1000 they have foot cam footage also, and my god those boys have quick feet. They crack off downshifts like nothing i've ever seen

100% fake in that video. Too many fast cuts to hide the CG, plus there's none of the safety equipment that would actually be needed in case something went wrong. Cool promo video though.Next up: "You mean the cute utes can't really go off-road?"

"You mean the cute utes can't really go off-road?"

Especially since the safety guys were just standing there, no barriers. Yeah, like that would be allowed.

Resurecting this thread from the dead.Modified Barbie cars: