Cool car videos thread

Corey

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn that's awesome. Though I don't imagine it can shift gears while on the move... those little plastic gears would turn to minced meat without synchros.Apparently Lego makes all sorts of small-scale finely engineered engines' date=' cars, etc.i.e. [url']
or
Damn... I wish this stuff was around when I was a kid...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bad show I came across on Speed last night, Battle of the Supercars, but it gets points for cool car content. Here is the first segment of the show where the Nissan GT-R beats a 997 TT on 3 out of 4 challenges. Check the right bar on youtube for the rest of the segments. Damn thunderstorm last night knocked out my satellite so I only saw a bit of the 430 vs GT3-RS.

People that have been with the club for 5+ years will recognize a familiar face around 3:35 in this one:

Congrats Eric!
ha! awesome. i didn't notice eric the first time around. must be the extra 10 lbs. from the camera, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watch the Stillen GT-R struggle to put it's power down in the 2009 Targa Newfoundland. I stumbled across this video reading a fantastic website I came acrosswww.targamiata.com

*edit strong language near the beginning* Watch away! For comparison, here's the aforementioned Miata team through the same stage in 2008http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1407909283532985764&hl=en#

Archived