Cool car videos thread

Corey

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
try this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCph80AO_2sI also saw that during the race' date=' its really interesting how the inside tire heats up a split second before the outside does going into a corner.[/quote']During braking they'll load the inside edges due to the camber. I'm surprised they are giving out this kind of info, seems to me they would want to keep this from the other teams.

For any that complain about needed to downshift at St. Andrews for Auto-x watch this:

That's from last week's 2013 Solo Nationals. He finished third overall in STR with an AP1 S2000 :)
I actually really liked that video. Shows a very competent driver driving a sports car like it's supposed to be driven. None of this leave it in 2nd gear crap. If you can't drive a manual trans like it's supposed to be driven, maybe you should consider lawn bowling. :cool:Okay maybe that was a tad bit harsh. Nothing wrong with driving a slush box or leaving it in second gear for a beginner. Come out, enjoy, get hooked, get better ... and eventually learn to drive like that guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!Female drivers! I love how her first thought was "better save my clothes!" when she got out.

Dear valued female members and future-members (most of whom are faster than Kosta): The comments of the member above do not necessarily--and in fact, almost never--reflect the views of the Winnipeg Sports Car Club, its leadership, or any significant portion of its membership. Please accept our sincerest apologies for inadvertently providing the medium through which such tasteless asshattery can be so cheaply carried-out.

Dear valued female members and future-members (most of whom are faster than Kosta): The comments of the member above do not necessarily--and in fact' date=' almost never--reflect the views of the Winnipeg Sports Car Club, its leadership, or any significant portion of its membership. Please accept our sincerest apologies for inadvertently providing the medium through which tasteless asshattery can be so cheaply carried-out.[/quote']Hahaha truth hurts, man.

Archived