Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey

Cool car videos thread

754 posts in this topic

Come on... "Cool car videos", not "What all the bandwagon jumpers are buying videos" :)

Both of my cats were running around my living room with the WTFWTFWTF looks on their faces... so fast, but wtf with the screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech???

Excuse me' date=' pardon me, excuse me screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech, pardon me, excuse me...screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech[/url']Both of my cats were running around my living room with the WTFWTFWTF looks on their faces... so fast, but wtf with the screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech???

Holy crap that's fast!

Now we're cooking!

Excuse me' date=' pardon me, excuse me screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech, pardon me, excuse me...screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech[/url']Both of my cats were running around my living room with the WTFWTFWTF looks on their faces... so fast, but wtf with the screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech???

I posted that a few years ago. :) The story was something about that guy being in a way higher class that had to start at the back of the grid. The whining is straight-cut gears.

I thought you had to wear helmets on the ring, but I guess not eh? weird..