Plans for 2008?

Corey

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

(insert evil laugh)The car felt amazing this weekend! however the pictures told a different story, lots of body roll it seems. discussions with the team boss have left us with taking things up a notch...whiteline swaybar thanks to autoxracing and koni's from Trac Racing are in the mail...on the 18th we'll be sporting some new suspension mods if all goes well.

(insert evil laugh)The car felt amazing this weekend! however the pictures told a different story' date=' lots of body roll it seems. discussions with the team boss have left us with taking things up a notch...whiteline swaybar thanks to autoxracing and koni's from Trac Racing are in the mail...on the 18th we'll be sporting some new suspension mods if all goes well.[/quote']The Hoosiers are mounted, we'll have those for this weekend... (evil smile)The suspension changes might not happen until after the 18th., but who knows..

Intake, plenum, suspension, and alignment are done... won't get a chance to mount the Yokos before Sunday though. ASP for me!The guys doing the alignment asked me if I planned on tracking the car. They highly recommended getting rid of the Contis... got my excuse ready! :P

The Hoosiers are mounted' date=' we'll have those for this weekend... (evil smile)The suspension changes might not happen until after the 18th., but who knows..[/quote']well the suspension was put in last night thanks to a location by Tim, and some tips and some help from Claudio. The car now has a week and a half to get an alignment. So when karl gets back from vancouver everything will be ready for the next event! hopefully with alot less body roll.

Beware of rubbing with those 215s. I used to run 215s' date=' but the scraping & rubbing became unbearable.[/quote']what offsets were you running when you were rubbing?i'll be running a 16x7" +41, so i'll lose about 9mm inner clearance and extend 17mm past the stock wheel, i was debating whether or not to go for the 205/40-16 since it would help with gearing as well, but i have pretty short ratios as it is. im not sure if i will be autox with the azenis anyways, i might try them out once or twice, but i got the dunlops primarily for auto-x

Nice Jon... now... where's the stack of wheels to match? :)

in my basement ;) the dunlops will be going on my stock rims, and my other set of wheels will be my secret until i decide if i am going to keep the 215/45-16 or step down to the 205/40-16 azenis.

in my basement ;) the dunlops will be going on my stock rims' date=' and my other set of wheels will be my secret until i decide if i am going to keep the 215/45-16 or step down to the 205/40-16 azenis.[/quote']I have to say I REALLY liked those Dunlops you have. LOTS of grip. :D

Archived