jasonpank

Menkes anyone??

I'm going tomorrow (with my truck)...that is if the highways aren't shut down again.

I don't think Jim was able to pick up my exhaust tip a few weeks ago.....I've emailed him but he has not replied. Would you be able to pick up my exhaust tip? It's tiny...Cheers!-kl

np...Pm me the details of the parcel.....include your contact info so I can get it to you when I get home

what's your email address? I'll email you my paypal receipt as soon as I get home.Cheers!-kl

Sorry guys, woke up to a cold house. Furnace repair guy just left. Will try again tomorrow.

I'll be going down to the border this Saturday, the 22nd.I'll have plenty of room so if you need anything picked up, PM me. Include your ph#. Documentation can be sent to cruisn_jj at hotmail.

I have my wheel bearing there still (unless GWN7 actually did go down or is going earlier) and i really really need it already, but just haven't had time to go myself. i can email you the bill jeff if i haven't heard back from GWN7 before then saying he's picked it up

Sorry I saw it there JT but didn't know that GNW7 wasn't going to get it. Guy in the ford was there but wasn't grouchy.

Well, I assume Bruce didn't pick up my muffler tip if he didn't pick up JT's item. Would you be able to pick up my muffler tip? I can email you my paypal document.Cheers!-kl

Jeff, little favor, there will be a dvd landing there friday, if you could get it. Its coming from amazon.com. Thanks :)

Jeff' date=' little favor, there will be a dvd landing there friday, if you could get it. Its coming from amazon.com. Thanks :)[/quote']Pfft... :rolleyes: What have you done for me lately? :P

Next time someone's heading down please let me know. I've got some wheel locks waiting there for me.Thanks.

Hey all,I did a Menkes run today. It was my first trip so I did not want to get too loaded up with stuff. Just a bit of info for thoses that do not know. 1) Make sure you have US CASH for Menkes 2) The US border MAY charge you $10.75 US to enter the States. I got charged, not sure why but they have guns:eek: 3) Many US banks do not do electronic type banking. No interact, no credit cards:confused: 4) Make sure you have invoices5) The CDN customs take eletronic payment

Hey all' date='2) The US border MAY charge you $10.75 US to enter the States. I got charged, not sure why[/quote']WTF :confused: Anyone else ever heard of this?

it was a commercial charge. he was gettin my stuff

WTF :confused: Anyone else ever heard of this?

it was a commercial charge he was getting my stuff

2) The US border MAY charge you $10.75 US to enter the States. I got charged' date=' not sure why but they have guns:eek: 3) Many US banks do not do electronic type banking. No interact, no credit cards:confused: [/quote']??? Someone is yanking your chain man.

That's on the way back, NOT entering.

??? Someone is yanking your chain man.

Well, what ever the reason I was not about to argue.

That's on the way back' date=' NOT entering.[/quote']If you are entering the US for commercial purposes there is a charge. We were charged last year when going down to chicago for training and business.

Was he in his personal car? If so, the liscense plate has now been tagged as a business related vehicle, and they'll ask him every time he crosses the border.If you're not going on official company business, it's much easier/better to say you're going "shopping".

Was he in his personal car? If so' date=' the liscense plate has now been tagged as a business related vehicle, and they'll ask him every time he crosses the border.If you're not going on official company business, it's much easier/better to say you're going "shopping".[/quote']No, I was driving a Keystone car. I told them I was going to Menke's to pick up stuff for Matt.

No' date=' I was driving a Keystone car.[/quote']Ah, that's it then. They probably already have it marked. Yeah, in that case they treat you like a truck. You're actually supposed to go through the trucking lane too. Silly.

I have a few items at menkes currently and would be willing to compensate if someone could grab them for me :)

My father-in-law was going to go this weekend, but it fell through. So, if anyone is going over the next while, let me know. Thanks. :)Nik

I'm heading down this Saturday.So far I'll be driving the teg and picking up 6 wheel/tires and 3 smaller packages, so I only have room for small stuff unless someone donates a minivan.PM if you want me to grab something.