Menkes anyone??

jasonpank

I'm going tomorrow (with my truck)...that is if the highways aren't shut down again.

I don't think Jim was able to pick up my exhaust tip a few weeks ago.....I've emailed him but he has not replied. Would you be able to pick up my exhaust tip? It's tiny...Cheers!-kl

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my wheel bearing there still (unless GWN7 actually did go down or is going earlier) and i really really need it already, but just haven't had time to go myself. i can email you the bill jeff if i haven't heard back from GWN7 before then saying he's picked it up

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,I did a Menkes run today. It was my first trip so I did not want to get too loaded up with stuff. Just a bit of info for thoses that do not know. 1) Make sure you have US CASH for Menkes 2) The US border MAY charge you $10.75 US to enter the States. I got charged, not sure why but they have guns:eek: 3) Many US banks do not do electronic type banking. No interact, no credit cards:confused: 4) Make sure you have invoices5) The CDN customs take eletronic payment

2) The US border MAY charge you $10.75 US to enter the States. I got charged' date=' not sure why but they have guns:eek: 3) Many US banks do not do electronic type banking. No interact, no credit cards:confused: [/quote']??? Someone is yanking your chain man.

it was a commercial charge he was getting my stuff

Was he in his personal car? If so, the liscense plate has now been tagged as a business related vehicle, and they'll ask him every time he crosses the border.If you're not going on official company business, it's much easier/better to say you're going "shopping".

Was he in his personal car? If so' date=' the liscense plate has now been tagged as a business related vehicle, and they'll ask him every time he crosses the border.If you're not going on official company business, it's much easier/better to say you're going "shopping".[/quote']No, I was driving a Keystone car. I told them I was going to Menke's to pick up stuff for Matt.

No' date=' I was driving a Keystone car.[/quote']Ah, that's it then. They probably already have it marked. Yeah, in that case they treat you like a truck. You're actually supposed to go through the trucking lane too. Silly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived