Menkes anyone??

jasonpank

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've been debating whether I order my Rack & Pinion cause it's free shipping within the 48 States and it cost a lot less. Would someone be able to pick it up for me if I order it...provided you have the space for it of course?also, does anyone have the details to ship to Menkes, I've never done it before. Thanks for the info in advance!-kl

Well' date=' I've been debating whether I order my Rack & Pinion cause it's free shipping within the 48 States and it cost a lot less. Would someone be able to pick it up for me if I order it...provided you have the space for it of course?also, does anyone have the details to ship to Menkes, I've never done it before. Thanks for the info in advance!-kl[/quote']it seems ill be going next thursday or sat. (mar 1 or mar 3)

Your shipping address will be: "your name"c/o Menke's Parcel Service539 East Fifth St.Neche, ND 58265 Then phone Menke's, at (701)866-7579, to let them know you have a package coming to them. They will take your name and phone number, enter them in their database, and call you when the package arrives. They don't always phone you, so simply check the tracking number to see if it was delivered. When you go to Neche, go down the back lane off E Fifth St. The pickup entrance is at the back, hard to miss.

Damn' date=' I wish I would have known a little sooner. It takes 5-7 business days if I order it today. That might be pushing it.Do I simply order the item and get it shipped to Menke's address? Is it as simple as that?-kl[/quote']Yep. if its down there when I go, Ill grab it for you.

If you plan on going down on Saturday' date=' phone ahead to make sure that Snookie will be there. Saturdays are not a normal openning day.Cheers.[/quote']Im well aware, hes usually there from 1030-1 but not every sat. A call ahead is the best idea, but itll be thursday im going down, the 1st of march. Ive dealt with them for over a year now. The trip is a once a month ordeal now, as its saved me lots of coin, and got me lots of parts they wont sell to cdn buyers.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyong going down anytime soon (by March 20th)? I have a small box I would like to get soon. It's car related but just some stainless steel elbows. Could you please let me know if you are going down. I will give you some gas money.Cheers!-kl

If everything works out well' date=' I hope to go there this weekend sometime. I'll know for sure by Friday.[/quote']Really!!! I have a small box that is expected to arrive at Menkes on Friday. As mentioned, I will give you some gas money for the trip down.It would be great if you could let me know either way. Thanks!Cheers!-kl

My friend has one amp and I have 3 small items at menkes. If someones going down, and willing to grab them just shoot me a line. Im out of town between the 19th to the 30th and just would rather they get here. Ill throw in a few bucks for the trouble. Thanks.

other people that have stuff still waiting, or heading to Neche don't fret. my bumper left Georgia yesterday and some azenis are leaving Texas for me so i'll be going down with my van when that arrives (bumper could take up to 2 weeks because it's freight) so i'll have lots of room to bring stuff back.

Archived