2007 High Performance Driving School

FV#7

2007 High Performance Driving Experience/SchoolHi Guys and Gals; Cannot say how satisfying your response has been. On behalf of your new race director, Jason Pankratz and chief instructor, Dino Calvert, THANK YOU. 40% of 2007 race school seats booked in less than 24 hours!!! Greg Eastwood-helper

Hi Guys and Gals; Cannot say how satisfying your response has been. On behalf of your new race director' date=' Jason Pankratz and chief instructor, Dino Calvert, THANK YOU. 40% of 2007 race school seats booked in less than 24 hours!!! Greg Eastwood-helper[/quote']I guess there is no section on the form for this, but I wonder how many of those 40% are intending or thinking about actually racing in Gimli this year? Just curious... It seems as though it may end up as more of a 'track time' school than 'race school' this year. If anything, it would probably show the desire to have more HPDE's or lapping days.Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a question about the dates.For the classroom sessions, are both May 1st and 3rd required attendance for the program? Or is it one day or the other (i.e. identical classes)?And for the track days, May 5th and 6th, same deal.. are both required and part of the program? Or is it also one day or the other?I can make all four, but I'm wondering if the two class sessions and two track days are identical.

You must attend all 4 dates. Each day has different lessons from the previous class and track day. Anybody who is signed up and can not make all 4 classes should be contacting Dino and/or Jason P.

Reminder:RACE SCHOOLClassroom sessions: May 1st and May 3rd, 7:00pm - Manitoba Safety Council, #3 1680 Notre Dame, Winnipeg MBPractical sessions: May 5th and 6th, 2007 - Gimli Motorsports Park, Gimli MBYOU MUST ATTEND ALL SESSIONSThis is a members only event. Non Members will be required to purchase a club membership before they can register for this event.To sign up follow this link:http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/wpg-autox/

Archived