Monaco Grand Prix

Blk996

Lol so renting an Enzo for 1 day would basically cost twice as much as my entire 17 day trip is going to :oIt's sickening that there's a market for a $10k/day rental car. I guess some people are just too good for a Sebring :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

DisappointmentA friend of mine was trying hard to get me a private tour of the Ferrari plant in Maranello. For a private tour of the Ferrari plant in Maranello, one has to be on Ferrari's records as a dealer or owner. A significant effort was made, for which I'm quite appreciative, but alas it's not meant to be.So now I've got to figure out if it's worth the trip to Maranello or just stay in France for this go-around. It's an extra day and about $800 for the trip. Train/Car rental/Lodging/FoodDo you figure seeing the plant, the galleria/museum, and private track is worth it?Maybe I should skip it and just upgrade to the F430 Spyder! :P

I'm going because it's not too far out of the way heading back to Munich, where I'm flying home from, but i think if it was totally out of the way and that much extra $, i would skip it. save the cash for Evo school!

• 2 months later...
WOW Monaco looks like such a cool place. Those real-estate prices are astronomical!And that's a Jag XKR' date=' not a DB9 :P[/quote']OMG I can't believe I made that mistake. They are close in styling, but dang, I shoulda caught that... being fixed.Chris, you owe me HUGE. I looked all over Monaco for the hat. Everyone was saying they weren't out yet from the new manufacturer. After several blisters, the last souvenir stand had a couple of the new hats straight from Puma!!!

OMG I can't believe I made that mistake. They are close in styling' date=' but dang, I shoulda caught that... being fixed. Chris, you owe me HUGE. I looked all over Monaco for the hat. Everyone was saying they weren't out yet from the new manufacturer. After several blisters, the last souvenir stand had a couple of the new hats straight from Puma!!![/quote'] You da man Joe! Just making you see ALL the sights to be seen. :D

Archived