Aussie Touring Car, BTCC, or ETC torrent links?

Corey

• 8 years later...

Are there any options for viewing BTCC live or after the fact on a media player ? Any suggestions on the best way to watch the 2015 season? Thumbs down F1 for not keeping me awake long enough to see the finsh. Wow was that boring!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who fell asleep. I woke up for Arnold interviewing lol.

I love btcc and wtcc. I'll see if I can stir up some.

i checked my usual places and found plenty of old races but nothing decent if I was trying to follow the current season.

I did find racingfor.me, which is what replaced racing-underground (I never used it and didn't even know it went away), but it's invite only. Hope that helps.

I can only find 2014 torrents for either BTCC or WTCC. I did find V8 Super Cars Race 1 from Melbourne, is that what you mean by Aussie Touring?

I started fast forwarding that F1 race as well, only way I could stay awake. After the first lap, with Lotus out my pool chances disappeared as well so that couldn't even keep me into it.

I haven't really kept with any form of racing in the last couple of years but I used to have a Racing-Underground account back in the day. This is the first I've heard of racingfor.me but apparently my Racing-Underground account still works on there. Yay. They seem to have all of the BTCC and WTCC from last year. So I expect the same for 2015 stuff once it airs. They also seem to host NZB files for newsgroups now too, which is cool as I have a Usenet subscription that I don't utilize very much.

I have 1 invite to spare, and I wouldn't mind giving it away. They would give me more invites for donations (5 GBP gets you 1 invite) or if I upload a crap ton of GB. PM me an email and I can send an invite.

Archived