October 1st: Second Last Event of 2006

niks325i

Yeah, had fun, slippery F1's are going byebye soon so it will be nice to run on some new tires next year. R's? Azenis? I dunnnnoooo....Good to see everyone today.Hopefully the 15th will be warm? hahahaha.... yeah.B

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I managed to stink up the joint today but still had a lot of fun! Got my assets thoroughly kicked today. Oh and Don, where did that run come from...awesome! The course was fun and technical and on my third run I actually enjoyed the slalom (too bad that cone jumped in front of me - I think Noel had a fish line on it or something...it really did jump...really...lol). Completely blew my 4th run, oh well. That Teg is quicker than I thought. Very fun car Wray. Thanks for the fun run and warning about the lack of ABS so that I would brake really really early and not beat your time. :P Still a lot of fun though.P.S. Matt...you like my new sig?Edit: Here's hoping it is warm on the 15th so I can bring the R's out to play.

Hey all,After the fun runs today I have a gently used Aveo for sale. Only driven short distances once our twice a week:)Man, that was a blast driving Matts beast. I wounder if my sponsors would mind if I drove a Nasty Mustang by Matt? Thanks my freind, I had a hoot.

Great fun today! You can tell that everyone knows the end of the season is near, people seemed all the more cheery and talkative.Thanks so much for the drive in your Vette Phil! That thing is a monster. I felt like a total rookie driving it. :eek: A Corvette definitely moved up in my list of potential future purchases.

That was a fun course and I actually did half decent today. Donno when my left rear endlink bolt came off but my car didn't feel any different... lol.

ah ha! i stepped out of your car after the fun run in a dumbfounded look because i thought the driving gods had decided to strip me of what little skills i had. i really sucked up the joint. no matter what i did, i couldn't get the car to turn in. now i can sleep better knowing that there was something amiss with your car. thanks again for the fun run, and sorry for nailing so many cones head-on.

Steve' date=' anyway I could get this footage, as i dont know how to save off photobucket, its much appreciated as I get to see how my line was with the new setup.[/quote']I'll send try to get them to you tonight.Here's a few pictures. The rest will be in the media section sometimePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageNice run Kerry :)Posted Image

i just want to say fun-runs are evil! if anyone ever sees me doing a fun run in the car I regularily compete in, please stop me. nothing good comes from it.ps. i ran a 112.0 on my fun run in the 350. :(

i just want to say fun-runs are evil! if anyone ever sees me doing a fun run in the car I regularily compete in' date=' please stop me. nothing good comes from it.ps. i ran a 112.0 on my fun run in the 350. :([/quote']I still think it was the weight savings from having me as a passenger :P That was an insane run.Oh yeah, AP2 > AP1. Kerry will know what that means.

i just want to say fun-runs are evil! if anyone ever sees me doing a fun run in the car I regularily compete in, please stop me. nothing good comes from it.ps. i ran a 112.0 on my fun run in the 350.

That is exactly why I haven't fun run my car in a while. Hates to know that yuor 5th run was your fastest and it doesn't cuont.

Great day, great weather, great course, great company!and it ain't GOLF!Joe,you car is an absolute animal, so cool! my cheeks are still sore from smiling, and I giggled through the whole run that noel drove it.you should be proud buddy, that thing is a contender in raw... all day!

Is there somewhere we can see the raw time results yet or do we have to be patient? :) Nik

The latter. ;) Chris normally posts the raw results on the WSCC site, but remember that he has to rebuild the data for this event after the software glitch erased everyone's first two runs.Sue :)

Joe' date='you car is an absolute animal, so cool! my cheeks are still sore from smiling, and I giggled through the whole run that noel drove it.you should be proud buddy, that thing is a contender in raw... all day![/quote']After Noel said it has potential, and even he could get out of it with a big grin on his face, it made me feel a little better. I just wish i never nailed that cone. 114.2 sounded soooo sweet.

Know all about that' date=' I did that on my 4th run and I blame it all on Wray for turning out yet another incredible 4th run. :D :laugh:[/quote']hehe sorry Tim!The bad news is I would never be competitive in SCCA nationals if it takes me four runs to get it right! lol

If everyone was running the tires they listed I should consider switching to streets next year. 18th raw, 1st raw street tire, 4th PAX street tire, 1st in SP/Mod street tire by 3 seconds. :D

Archived