New Auto-xer

JT_TT

Well i was gonna wait for ice-x and for a bunch of people to see the car before i let everybody know about it, however i got in a bit of an accident this morning which means the next gathering where people can see it will be this summer and i can't keep a secret that long.My new car.2002 Audi TT 225hp Quattro ALMS (american lemans series)the pictures show the winters, however i have the factory 18x8 rims that come with it that will get mounted with 245-35R18 V710's hopefully. Carlin and I will be driving this car all summer and we hope to have it DS prepped.after driving it and realizing we had no pictures of itPosted ImageAnd the Co-DriverPosted Image

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: New Auto-xeryea...within 24 hours of leaving the dealership in calgary as well...the good thing is that we put on 1400 km's yesterday and it happened this morning like 2 mins from my house..so we didn't have to stand out in the cold at 2 in the morning...

Re: New Auto-xerawesome! that sucks about the accident! you should really try and get something from the dealer that you bought it from. like you said, it was less than a day ago, and already the wheel falls off?!?

Re: New Auto-xerNice! I call first dibs on a drive this summer!That's crummy news about the accident, hopefully it gets all fixed up quickly. :-/

now starting a collection for a torque wrench  :grin:

That's just mean! Funny, but mean! ;)

Re: New Auto-xer

wow congrats JT! whats with the jetta now?

The jetta is forsale..however right now it's back to it's roll as my daily driver. helps having two vehicals at the moment. because it may take a while to get it into st.james Audi to get her fixed...

Re: New Auto-xer

PS: I like the mud' date=' it adds character.  Don't listen to Mr. Clean.   :P[/quote']Hey, the TT is a hot looking little car! :)  Congrats JT on getting one that is a colour!  I don't think I've ever seen a red one.  All I'm saying is, it's going to look great in the summer, all clean, and some hot rims on er'. 8) Nik

Re: New Auto-xerThat "colour" of TT is one of only 500. for the commemerative edition they used the actual paint used on the R8 lemans car. so if you see a red one...it's gonna be a different red probably as well.yep i have 18x8 audi rims (same as on the RS4) which will get the R's i have to now buy, and then i have my daily drivers which are my BBS CH's which are 18x8.5's..its gonna look good. however i need to build a trailer and hitch because as we found out from our trip to calgary i can only get 3 rims/tires in that car. we had to send one of the 18's by bus (props to Matt K and him taking car of all that for me, he's a lifesaver)it's gonna be an expensive car on tires if i have to keep buying 18" rubber.

Archived