Who'd be interested??

Re: Who'd be interested??winter snow in bc is different from winter snow here. i don't think i'd wanna take my lowered rwd car through bumpy snowy backroads here in the winter.

Re: Who'd be interested??

winter snow in bc is different from winter snow here.  i don't think i'd wanna take my lowered rwd car through bumpy snowy backroads here in the winter.

That's exactly why I swap back to my stock suspension when the snow flies!Looks like fun!

Re: Who'd be interested??

winter snow in bc is different from winter snow here.

At Thunderbird this year we had one regularity that started with about 10Km or uphill climb with 6" of fresh snow ... it was impossible to keep a 40Km/h average speed. RWD is no problem on these events' date=' lowered is an issue. My Rally 2.5RS was leaving diff marks in the snow through that run ;-) The T-Bird is a classic, drawing over 60 competitors this year, and ususally running around that number. BUT regularity TSDs don't have to be winter events, or even gravel events for that matter ... the roads are just more fun when the surface is loose. for some idea, head to the Rally BC website Videos page and check out some thumderbird footage ... [url']http://www.rallybc.com/html/videos.html

Archived